Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

H2H NO-vember Challenge

ah ha! ......It is the second NO-vember challenge of the month.  Can you guess what it is?....  It is NO Stamping!  Now THIS is a crisis to me!

I started in 2005 with Close to My Heart because I love to stamp!  I have purchased many stamps throughout the 'almost 10 years' with the company.

SO this week is a real challenge!  But I was able to create my second page to the wedding layout with NO stamping AND scraps of paper and embellishments - an additional bonus!

I love the Picture My Life cards and I knew that I could create my own with scraps of B & T paper, zip strips and small pieces of leftovers! Plus I will be able to complete a page for the wedding album in NO time!



So here the second half of the layout from the previous post. I realized after I posted this pic that I have two of the same photos on this page.  NOT to worry - because the next post will 'fix' that issue...

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge of NO-stamping!  Let me know if you need any therapy to assist you through the "NO-stamping Challenge"!  Just add your artwork with this link.

No comments: