Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

H2H challenge - My FAV -orite tool

Well I must admit that this is tough one!   But the battle lines have been drawn and the tool is....


The sponge dauber!


Yep!  All of you are scratching your head BUT think of all of the times you have reached for this small little tool, the not too expensive one and used it!  So for me, that entitles it to my FAV-orite tool!


But alas, I must admit I have a close second, not CTMH either..  "Oh, no" , one exclaims!

Yes- I love my Pazzles!!  The digital paper cutter that I can design and cut any type of design that I desire!  But that's Ok because here is a fall card that I created using my TWO FAV-orite tools and life is good...


I used the"Print and Cut" feature of the machine to create the canning jar. Then I stamped the images, cut them up and sponged them a bit and glued them to the card.  This card is perfect for any fall occasion- right?!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a bit of fall in your hometown- ME?  not so much...

Please join us here and share a design with your favorite tool!


3 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous & Fun card. Love how you used your sponge daubers to ink up the leaves...the twine is great touch too!

ScrappyHorses said...

Great fall card! Love the colors......and speaking of colors, of course the sponge dauber is a great but overlooked tool! I use mine everyday, yet I didn't even think of it when I was sitting here trying to decide! The poor, forgotten sponge dauber. Thanks for giving it kudos!

Lauren said...

The sponges are my favourite too, so versatile!