Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Picture My Life Make-n-Take

Today I am a vendor at Scraporium's Crop in Tampa, Fl.  I told the ladies that there is a post on my blog to reference my artwork and their "Make-N-Take" project!

For their first inspiration I have posted the video from Close to My Heart showing them some of the examples of the ideas I was sharing today!

 

Since there are 122 cards in each collection, I knew that I had several to spare and share!

You can scrapbook 250 photos per collection - W-O-W! and there are a variety of memory protectors to choose from.

Skylark was one of the most popular paper packs from last season and so I started off with a few pieces of artwork.




Each kit comes with the following items:


44 – 4" × 6" Cards (2 each of 22 designs)
78 – 3" × 4" Cards (3 each of 26 designs)
1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet
10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™ (various designs)

My first sample is the mini-book using 6 of the 4 x 6" card.This took no time to create and is a nice gift to share with your family and friends.




The next project is a quick photo wallet and again is perfect for a nice little gift or an ideal little memory book with all of the babies' pictures in it.

Start with an 4 1/4" x 12" strip of paper.  Then score it at 



Kudos to Julie's Carriere Orleans of Ontario, Canada!  You can find the blog post here for the great inspiration and directions!


Our project today can be either a card front or a journaling box.  We are using the Z1946 Surf's Up Picture My Life Collection BUT we are mixing it with the Z7192 NEW Seaside paper pack collection.



Here are two designs that the ladies made - they are so creative!





I would like to thank Gina Brandsetter for the terrific inspiration for today's project!  You can find her post here for this perfect memory book for your summer vacation pics!  She was a guest designer for the H2H challenge Blog and this is her artwork for the last challenge in July.







No comments: