Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Use Your Stash Blog Hop

Welcome to the June "Use Your Stash Blog Hop"!  This month the theme is Zippadee Do Da!  We are using up the zip strips from the paper packs in a number of different ways.

If you are hopping along with us, then you have arrived from Shirley Ross's blog here. I have provided the entire list of hoppers and you can jump in at any blog to see all of the fabulous artwork.
  1. Adeline Brill - www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com
  2. Janet McCormick - http://worksofheart2011.blogspot.com/2014/06/zippidee-do-da-june-use-your-stash-blog.html
  3. Wendy Kessler - http://MyScrapbookingBlog.com
  4. Katy Donaldson Taylor - http://www.scrappinkaty.blogspot.com
  5. Theresa Morrow - http://tmorrowstreasures.blogspot.com/
  6. Sheila Bennett - http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com/2014/06/zip-strip-fun-use-your-stash-blog-hop.html
  7. Shirley Ross - www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com
I have a real mess in my scrapbook room and so I managed to find some zip strips to create this card using the Timberline paper pack,  (My original card design is buried somewhere in the depths of the mess)

So I had several zip strips left from my workshop last night and created this card quickly and easily with scraps!  It is an adaptation of the design on page 50 of the Summer Idea Book.
                      
I do love how some of the zip strips have markings so you can create your own arrows with the scraps!  I do not camp anywhere...but I think this stamp set is rather cute!  

Supplies for this card are:
X7182 Timberline paper pack
C1578 Camper Crazy
Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs
Z3005 Timberline Assortment
Colors are Ponderosa Pine, Bamboo and Chocolate

Now it is off to  Janet's blog here.  Check out her awesome card using the zip strips diagonally.

8 comments:

Wendy Kessler said...

Cute card, I like the scene stamping!

Shirley Ross said...

Great card! I love Timberline!

Doreen Watkins said...

I love your card. Thank you for sharing

Katy said...

CUTE card!!! Go link it to H2H's Outdoor Challenge!!

Adeline E. Brill said...

Done - thank you Katy for the reminder!

Haley D. said...

This is really cute! I like how you stamped the trees and clouds around the camper, and of course using up scraps is terrific. Thanks for getting out in the Great Outdoors with us @ H2H!

Brandi said...

Great card Adeline. You combined two of my favourites from the current Idea book, Timberline and that adorable camper set. Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

LaJeania Hicks said...

Great card! I love this paper pack! Thanks for joining us at H2H!