Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Pazzles May Challenge

Wow - I am a roll!  My sewing is taking a back seat at the moment while my machine is at the "spa"!  I decided to participate in the May Challenge over at the Pazzles's web site here

The challenge this was all about using the world around us as inspiration.  A photo, magazine layout, billboards, piece of clothing or packaging. I remember when I purchased this Vera Bradley bag that it reminded me of the "Dream Pop" collection.  The paper pack was the CTMH National Scrapbooking Month campaign in 2013.

My flowers always bring a smile to my face and this spring it was no exception!  I was able to take several pics of our amaryllis as it bloomed twice this year!  So I made sure I had at least one photo recorded with this layout! I have an entire album just for my flower photos!


My goal is to keep posting each month until I finally win a challenge! It is a challenge by chosen by a random drawing so someday my name will be drawn!







No comments: