Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pazzles M & M train

Anyone who knows me, also knows that I collect M & M's! (HUGE!) This week Pazzles started their Christmas project - the Pazzles Express.  Well, I just had to make it an M & M train!



Tonight I finished the engine and the 'coal' car.  I lined the car with red and green paper (wish I had purchased more...) and of course filled them with M & M's. Sadly the weight of the candy was a little too much for the car, so I quick took a picture of it and then emptied it into my candy dish...

I added a knob to the engineer's door...


Now off to start making another car....
(check back soon!)


Oh I am so excited!! ... my signals and trees are done!  ready to add a winter twist to my  train set...


I started decorating for the holidays... and I added my train to my hutch in the front foyer!  I decided to add some snow and glitter to my tree,,,  yummy...


No comments: