Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome to the NEW Product Blog Hop

Over the last few weeks you have been able to view a plethora of designs from the NEW Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea Book.  Today over 30 consultants are participating in this fabulous and creative event.  Their artwork will hopefully give you additional inspiration to go along with the many other projects that are out there already!

If you have been hopping with us, then you have arrived from Maria's blog here

I decided to use a few pictures that I had taken of my 'boys' playing video games! They drove this mother crazy over the years but I guess they turned out OK so it is ''all good"!!


Here is my ProPlayer layout and I used only stamps and My Stickease to create the layout!

(click on the photo and you will see a larger view of it...)

It seems so busy but that is actually my intention as that is the way I feel when they are playing any video games - sensory overload!!!


I used pattern #5 from the Make It from Your Heart Idea Book Volume 2 and adapted a few changes that I wanted to make to the layout.

Supplies:
X7172B ProPlayer paper pack
X7172C ProPlayer My Stickease
Z1879 ProPlayer Assortment
C1566 Tech Speak stamp set
Outdoor Denim and Ruby stamp pads

Enjoy!!

Now it is on to Tamra's blog here where I know you will be dazzled by her artwork and creativity!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

Love your LO-- how appropriate with all those gamers!

Katy said...

I know what you mean by sensory overload :0) Great layout!

Wendy K. said...

What a great way to save those memories!

Joy said...

tons of fun! Isn't it nice when we can scrapbook something we didn't appreciate so much which makes it seem better.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Great layout..love it:)

Tina Campbell said...

Oh such a fun layout

Michelle Jones said...

Love it! And, I love your journaling, it complements it perfectly!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great page for Family Game Night.