Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rio Bag Pattern Released today!

Ten years ago I introduced my line of bag patterns and since then there are literally hundreds of bag patterns to sew, knit and crochet!  I decided to update my line of bag patterns and try to compete in this crazy market I call "sewing'!


So without further ado here is my updated Rio Bag.  The bag on the left is made from laminated fabric with a ruffled trim for the top of the bag.  The bag on the right has a center front ruffle as an accent and the ruffled top.  Both bags incorporate the plastic curtain grommets as part of their handles.  Of course you may purchase handles at your favorite store and add them instead of making your own!

If you would like to purchase the pattern, you may contact Bernina-Pfaff Sewing Center at 813-969-2458 or you can let me know and I will make the arrangements for you!

MORE samples coming...

Enjoy!!

No comments: