Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop

Oh my!  It is the 15th of May already!  How can that be???  Some please tell Father Time to SLOW down! :)  But my ladies do know that means that it is the CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop and so it is is time to post my creation...  If you have been hopping with us then you have just left Wendy's blog and you have landed here!   So welcome!!

So I have created a really wonderful gift for a dear friend who has helped you through "thick and thin"....  I know you have those friends ...everyone does!
Here is a facsimile of a garden apron with a packet of sunflower seeds....  a perfect package of seeds to warm up a friends day!  I used the stamp set from the Pemberley Workshop to  Go.....G1033.  Plus I added the brads from the black  Mini-Medley kit Z1393, a wonderful addition to your embellishment collection.



Now that I have whet your appetite, it is time to move on to Haley's blog
where you will always find some absolutely creative project to add to your creative projects!!  

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! I really like the brad as a flower center for dimension and contrast.

Luisa said...

Wow Adeline... Am doing an apron card for my uncle and step father (for fathers day of course) and you just inspired me to use our metal accesories to embellish them. Thanks for that!!!
Love your card and am sure your friend will cherish it...