Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop

Oh dear - it is the  "Ides of March!" and you know what that means?!  Another CTMH Spotlight Blog Hop! :)  If you have been hopping with us, then you have arrived from Jena's blog.  

So I admit that I am a copycat!  Blatantly, I must add!

But when I saw this My Creations box in the Spring 2012 Idea Book, I had to copy it!  But I really didn't copy it exactly...... :)  I used the Sonoma paper pack and the C1442 Tailor Made stamp set.  I added a few CTMH embellishments and now I have somewhere to put all of my vintage sewing notions.  What a super quick and easy project!

Now it is off to Wendy's blog to check out her My Creations project!  what an inspiring blog hop this is!



Haley D. said...

Your "copy cat" box is beautiful! Our Idea Book offers such great project ideas and inspiration. Why reinvent the wheel?

Jena said...

Beautiful box - I have one I haven't touched yet - thanks for the inspiration!

Wendy K. said...

I don't sew but I love the idea of using the box for this. Yours is beautiful!